Twilight Market — Cancelled to due forecast thunderstorms and severe weather

Emerald Twilight Market Dec 1st – Cancelled


Dear all,

Regretfully, I have no choice but to cancel the Twilight Market planned for tomorrow afternoon. I realise that this will be disappointing when you’ve planned and looked forward to it for so long.

We are also very disappointed and don’t take the decision lightly. Our first priority is safety, second is the success of your efforts and the enjoyment of the community.

I have been watching the forecast eagerly all week and it seems that all predictions by the experts at this time are for nasty storms to hit at the critical time for our set up and running of the market. We can’t risk your safety, damaged goods and a lot of work for an unfruitful return.

Unfortunately, to try to find a suitable alternative date would be fraught with issues at this time of year so Community Groups will be issued a full refund of their holding deposit and all other stallholders will be offered a place at our monthly market as per our conditions:

I will work out with Christina, who we can fit into the December 17th Market so please email her if this is your preference. Otherwise, there will be other months we will be able to fit you in. No refunds will beissued.

Once again, I am very sorry to have to do this and I hope you understand we had no alternative.

For those I don’t see prior to Christmas, I hope you have a lovely time with family and loved ones and I hope to see you in 2018.

We send our support and best wishes to emergency services helping the community during these weather events and remind people to exercise care on the roads and avoid dangerous conditions.

Kind Regards, Non Blair

please contact Christina in the office if you have any queries